voor de echte rouches
top players to watch in the tournament

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Standard Luik // spelers
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wh03171

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-12-2019 04:27:00    Onderwerp: top players to watch in the tournament Reageren met citaat
Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. Yeezy 700 Outlet . With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. “This team is firing on all cylinders right now,” said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. “Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. “And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win.” Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four Goldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and Ray Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single. Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. “I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters,” said Hollingsworth. “I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me.” The Goldeyes and T-Bones will play Game 2 of this three-game series on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Chris Salamida (3-3, 4.53 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Rick Zagone (6-1, 5.40 ERA) will take to the hill for Kansas City. Cheap Yeezy . Scrivens stopped 48 shots and captain Andrew Ference scored in overtime as the Oilers pulled off a 4-3 upset of the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. yeezy black friday . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/ . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1.TSN2 and TSN GO deliver the culmination of the 2014 NCAA Mens Division I Ice Hockey Championship with coverage of the FROZEN FOUR. TSN subscribers can watch the entire FROZEN FOUR tournament live on TSN GO. Coverage begins with the semifinals tomorrow (Thursday, April 10) at 5 p.m. ET, live on TSN2 and TSN GO. "With its single-elimination bracket format, the NCAA Championship is one of the most exciting events in hockey," said Shawn Redmond, Vice-President, Programming and Marketing, TSN. "The FROZEN FOUR further showcases the growing number of Canadians competing for the biggest titles in college sports, and is the perfect complement to our NCAA coverage that includes NCAA MARCH MADNESS and the all-new COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF." The complete broadcast schedule is as follows:*• Semifinal #1: Union (N.Y.) vs. Boston College on Thursday, April 10 at 5 p.m. ET on TSN2 and TSN GO• Semifinal #2: Minnesota vs. North Dakota on Thursday, April 10 at 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN.ca and TSN GO. Encore on Friday, April 11 at 2 p.m. ET on TSN2 and TSN GO• Final at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 12 on TSN2 and TSN GO Calling all the games are ESPN lead hockey play-by-play commentator John Buccigross and lead hockey analyst Barry Melrose, with reports froom Quint Kessenich. Fake Yeezy. In the first FROZEN FOUR semifinal, Union (N.Y.) takes on NCAA scoring leader Johnny Gaudreau and Boston College, who are seeking their fourth NCAA championship in seven seasons. North Dakota takes on Minnesota in the second semifinal, making this Minnesotas third trip to the FROZEN FOUR since their back-to-back title victories in 2002 and 2003. North Dakota enters the matchup looking for their eighth national title. Craig Buttons Four Thoughts on the FROZEN FOURThe four teams competing in this years FROZEN FOUR feature a combined 40 NHL draft picks. Craig Button, TSNs Director of Scouting, shared his thoughts on four of the top players to watch in the tournament: 1. "Johnny Gaudreau is the real deal – he has been the most dominant player in NCAA hockey since Paul Kariya."2. "There are many exciting prospects to watch, but I would pay extra attention to North Dakota captain Dillon Simpson, an Edmonton Oilers draft pick who grew up in Edmonton."3. "Québec-born Boston College defenceman Mike Matheson has really developed into a force on the blue line."4. "Minnesota goaltender Adam Wilcox has been turning heads with solid performances and some truly great numbers this season." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Standard Luik // spelers Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: